Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Book is Currently 32% Off!


My children's book about barefoot running, What Should I Put on My Feet to Go Run?, is currently 32% off at Amazon. ($8.80, down from $12.95). I don't know how long that price is going to last since it's a discount offered by Amazon, so if you've been thinking about getting a copy now is the time to do it. It's a great Christmas present for the barefoot runner--or skeptic, for that matter--of any age, so procrastinators I'm making things easy for you. Go buy some copies now!


"But what about sneakers, should I wear some of those
While I'm running around so I don't stub my toes?"
...

"No, silly bear--listen to me, please:
To go run around you don't need galoshes or skis.

"You just need some feet and some fur in the breeze
And some grass and some sunlight, and maybe some trees.

"For a bear's foot should be barefoot; it's really the best way
For a bear to run around on a honey-sunny day."


No comments:

Post a Comment